Monday, February 2, 2009
Monday (barely)
I hardly posted in January (once I think) and in case you are wondering the Christmas cards are still sitting waiting to be mailed. I think I'm too embarassed to do it now. I have become too engrossed in reading other people's blogs--which are much more interesting than what I have to write--to bother to write on my own. However, I think I'll turn over a new leaf. At least I'm off to a good start. I'm writing now and I even spent almost 2 hours in the basement organizing my storage room. All I can say about that is I'm sure glad for books on CD. They make a pretty boring task much less so. I do feel a sense of accomplishment when I clean and straighten, but it goes much faster if there is something else to keep my mind occupied and music doesn't do it for me. Wonder if it will last?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute background! Happy soon to be Valentines day!
Sue Ann,
I left you a tag on my blog...
Kimber
Post a Comment