Monday, February 23, 2009

8 Item Tag...

I'm joining the TagEd - You're it now! Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows:

  1. Doctor Who
  2. Law and Order (all of them)
  3. Masterpiece Theatre
  4. Monarch of the Glen
  5. Globe Trekker
  6. This Old House
  7. Mystery
  8. Eyewitness News

(6 out of the 8 are PBS--how nerdy is that?)

8 Things I did yesterday:

  1. Went to Church
  2. Fixed Lunch for five
  3. Snuggled Tegan
  4. Had too short a nap
  5. Went scouting with Christy for great photo locations
  6. Made refreshments for a fireside (brownies and Jan Hagel cookies--with a side of grapes thrown for a little shot of healthy)
  7. Hosted and attended fireside and proudly listened to Patrick speak--another one of those parental payback moments
  8. Nagged Adrianna to "get to bed NOW!" when it was more than an hour past her bedtime and she needed "just a few minutes"


8 Things I'm looking forward to:

  1. SPRING! I saw pansies on Saturday--can't wait to be able to go for a walk without bundling up
  2. Losing 25 pounds (yes, I know that I have to actually work at it not just look forward to it. . . .!)
  3. Girls Camp (yes, really! We get cabins, showers and flush toilets this year--makes me smile big)
  4. Having a temple just down the street
  5. Tegan learning to talk and walk (ok--crawl first)
  6. The Arbonne FC-5 Roadshow at the Grand American on March 27th
  7. Our neighborhood pool being open--it's so fun to be able to walk to swim laps every day! What a great way to start my day
  8. HALLOWEEN and CHRISTMAS (I always look forward to my favorite holidays!)

8 Favorite restaurants:

  1. Paloma Blanca--in San Antonio--worth a trip just for the food!
  2. Indian Oven--in Logan
  3. Cafe Rio
  4. Market Street Grill
  5. Mis Amores--in Preston--best "dang Quesadillas"
  6. Z'Tejas
  7. Biaggis
  8. China Chefs


8 Things on my wish list:

  1. World Peas (I couldn't resist)
  2. Go back to Europe
  3. Buy my dream house
  4. Become an Arbonne NVP
  5. More Vacations with family--kids, grandkids, etc. Bryce would even wear his "happy hat" :0)
  6. That our country survives the next 4 years mostly intact
  7. My very own Sauna
  8. Serve a mission with Bryce
  9. A theatre of our own for our little community theatre group

People I tag:

Rebekah
Christy
Katie
Angie
Connie E.
Barbara
Ann
Marisa

2 comments:

Kimber Uluave said...

I love it... Especially being able to see tulips. I too am pretty excited about that!!! I usually LOVE winter and HATE the summer but I am ready for this yucky weather to be OVER!!!

Dan and Rebekah said...

There, I FINALLY did it. Check out my 8 item tag. :)