Friday, April 10, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen Your Vote Please!


A few weeks ago my beautiful and talented daughter-in-law, Christy, took some pictures of me. She managed to make me look pretty good in all of them--due to her talent not my looks, I'm sure. Anyway, I need to choose one to use on an email business card that I will be using for my Arbonne Business. Please help me choose by commenting and letting me know which one you like best for the business card and which one you like best over all! Thanks--if you vote there just might be something in it for you. Like some free Arbonne :)



The pictures were taken on Patrick's birthday, so here are a couple of the two of us--and yes please feel free to tell me that I don't look nearly old enough to have a 27 year old son!!


And, just in case you were wondering. Our BBC America is back up and running--it only took them just over a week to figure it out!





8 comments:

Kimber Uluave said...

I love the third picture from the top down. The one you're looking at the camara. It made a connection with me. I feel it would be a great one for a business card... I hope you have a great day.

C.B. said...

Number 3 is my favorite too!

Ginger said...

I really like the third one, the muted colors looked classy. However, I liked the one on the bench, too. Guess my vote isn't really a vote, huh?

Fonzareli said...

#3. It has 'buy arbonne from me' written all over it!!!

Anthony said...

I'm gonna have to disagree with everyone that has posted so far. I really, REALLY, like the eighth one from the bottom. (ok, so its the same picture, I didnt want to come across as a Lemming.)

katie said...

i like the third one as well

Anonymous said...

I like the third one, but I also love the fifth one too!

Amanda said...

Hey! I also like the third one and I was going to say that before I read anyone else's answer. We moved down to Salt Lake about a month ago, I am not doing hair down here as of right now, I am still going up to Logan and Preston once a month, but if I do start down here, I will for sure let you know because I would love to do yours again! I'm glad you found me, I am always looking for new blogs to stalk!