Thursday, March 5, 2009
TV Update. . .
Still no BBC America. I have spent more quality time on the phone with a SUPERVISOR this time who assured me that we would have the channel back working at the latest by Wednesday evening. Well, it's Thursday NIGHT and no BBC America! I guess I will have to spend more QUALITY time on the phone tomorrow--the only good thing is that I now have the SUPERVISOR's direct phone number!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sorry about your loss of BBC. I used to watch it for the new Dr. Who and the best reruns from Red Dwarf. Since they don't broadcast those (Dr. Who is on SciFi as well), I've kind of broken up with BBC. Good luck though!
I am sorry to hear your channel is off. I would just die if I weren't able to watch my standard tv shows. If there is ANYTHING I can do let me know.
sorry about the TV I just saw the pictures on christy's blog... i like them... you look good. i have a couple I could put on my blog that wouldn't make you look as good.
Okay, so philosophically I agree with you about the whole "Qwest sucks" thing (I know, my words, not yours; you would never use such words!) but the BBC? Really?
Post a Comment