So, I stole this from Angie and decided to make it my own.
I am...A woman, a wife, mother and "wicked step-mother," daughter, sister, wife, mother, hopefully a good friend, and occasionally a dork!
I think...quite often. It doesn't usually hurt, but sometimes I come up with some weird ideas.
I heart...Lots of stuff. My kids (including the "wicked step-ones" :}, my ENTIRE family--even the ones who make me a little crazy, all Arbonne products--especially the new Spa Line, reading (practically anything), swimming laps and the quiet of the house when everyone has gone in the morning but me!
I dance...not well--I grew up in the 70's--think "bear hug shuffle" slow dancing," disco and fast rock'n roll! I also pretty much have two left feet and practically no sense of timing or rhythm--just ask Patrick. Thank goodness there are lots of other things to do and be good at!
I want...my children to believe that they can do anything they choose to do, keep dreaming and follow their passions. To believe that people are basically good and interesting. To serve a mission with Bryce when Adrianna is ready to fly the nest. Spend lots of time with my FAMILY--but for them to know when it's time to go back to their own homes--or for me to know when it's time to go home--depending on where all this together time has been spent. Bryce to be able to make all the rockets he wants (and lauch them to the moon). A white Mercedes.
I am scared of...STARLINGS (the bird) especially if they get in my house and hop around with that nasty look in their beady little eyes! Bearing my testimony (I have one, I am just very frightened to share it in Sacrament Meeting), Creepy Movies, Stephen King books.
I hate...stupid people (I know they can't help it), bad drivers--those who are moseying along at 25 miles per hour when the speed limit is twice that, red beets, Reality TV--including American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, Survivor--I'd rather do almost anything, including housework, than watch any of those!
I miss...My mom, my grandparents, my Preston house and friends--even though I'm happy here and in this place. Every once in awhile I miss the feeling I had as a child that all was right in the world and that my parents could fix anything and everything in the world--that no responsibility feeling of being a small child. And last, playing barbies for hours in the cool basement on hot sumer days with my friends Jeanette and Melanie!
I write...Sporadically--too many other things to do
I wish... that we would all live our dreams:
"When you cry, be sure to dry your eyes,
'Cause better days are sure to come.
And when you smile, be sure to smile wide,
And don't let them know that they have won.
And when you walk, walk with pride,
Don't show the hurt inside, because the pain will soon be gone.
And when you dream, dream big,
As big as the ocean, blue.
When you dream it might come true.
But when you dream, dream big.
When you laugh be sure to laugh out loud,
'Cause it will carry all your cares away.
And when you see, see the beauty all around and in yourself,
And it will help you feel okay.
And when you pray,
Pray for strength to help to carry on when the troubles come your way.
And when you dream, dream big,
As big as the ocean, blue.
When you dream it might come true.
But when you dream, dream big.
Dream Big, Dream Big"
--Ryan Schupe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
NICE!
Post a Comment