Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trick or Treat


I love Halloween! As a kid it was right up there with Christmas on my list of great things. When we lived in California it was so great because we didn't have cold weather for Trick or Treating! We could wear costumes without having to worry about whether or not they would look good over coats, or be completely covered if we had to wear them under coats, like we did in Brigham City. One of my favorite costumes when I was a kid was the year I dressed up as, the then very popular fashion model, TWIGGY! I got to wear my pink "poor boy" top with a green and pink flowered cotton suit dress. I had my hair very short just like hers, but best of all, I got to wear Pink Sparkly FALSE EYELASHES! I think I was in third or fourth grade. I was awesome!
Now I don't so much dress up myself, but I have fun putting up Halloween decorations on the front porch and in the house. We have a great scarecrow and all the trimmings sitting on a bale of straw on the front porch. Other fun things are inside (NO BIRDS though :) !)

2 comments:

katie said...

cute!!! I love the ghost babies the most (even though you can see the bum of the baby ghost_ ;). The scarecrow is cute as well like every year

C.B. said...

You are such a good decorator. I guess that is because you are Martha Stewart reincarnated. I will keep all the spooky birds at my house so you don't have to have them.